Healthy Masculinity with Dr Ed Lynch and Bill Mannle LMFT
Concepts of gender are relative. To describe someone as “masculine” in our culture, it is often in contrast to “feminine”
How was masculinity defined - either verbally or through expected behaviour - for you as a young man? And masculine in relation to what? To that end how was felinity defined ...
Welcome to the New Relationship Series (Part 1)
Buy 3 and get one bonus webinar includes:
1. The Art of Managing Thirds with Dr Stan Tatkin and Tracy Boldemann-Tatkin (The PACT Institute)
2. My Sexual Self and I with Brenda Sutherland (The Awakening Group)
3. Pre- and Peri-Natal Trauma: Birth...
Welcome to the Organisational Constellation package (buy 2 get one free deal)
1. A real of Organisational Constellations with
2. Missing Body with Dr Jane Peterson - filmed at conference
3. Organisational Constellation - a comprehensive overview of how Systemic Constellations diffe...